The 2013 edition of Survivor Series took place on November 24 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Here are the results of the matches that transpired that evening:
- The Shield & The Real Americans def. The Rhodes Brothers, The Usos, and Rey Mysterio.
- Big E Langton def. Curtis Axel
- Team Total Divas def. Team True Divas
- Mark Henry def. Ryback
- John Cena def. Alberto del Rio
- CM Punk & Daniel Bryan def. The Wyatt Family
- Randy Orton def. The Big Show
- Roman Reigns of The Shield was the last man standing in the Survivor Series Elimination Match
- Natalya and Nikki Bella were the last divas standings in the Divas Survivor Series Elimination Match
These are the results for WWE’s Night of Champions that was held on Sunday, September 15, 2013:
Curtis Axel def. Kofi Kingston to retain the Intercontinental Championship.
AJ Lee def. Natalya, Naomi, and Brie Bella in a Fatal 4-Way Match to retain the Divas Championship.
Rob Van Dam def. Alberto Del Rio (the current Heavyweight Champion) by disqualification.
The Miz def. Fandango
Paul Heyman & Curtis Axel def. CM Punk in a No Disqualification Handicap Elimination Match. CM Punk was def. due to the intervention of Ryback.
Deam Ambrose def. Dolph Ziggler to retain the United States Championship.
Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns def. The Prime Time Players to retain their WWE Tag Team Championship.
Daniel Bryan def. Randy Orton and took the WWE Championship. Although on Monday Night RAW WWE COO took the belt away from Bryan due to the alleged fast count in this match. The WWE championship is currently being held in abeyance.